STUDIO HIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing this rental agreement, you, The Renter(s) agree to the following:
Hourly £25.00. Half-hour (£12.50) is also bookable. This rate includes the service charge, electricity, heating/air-conditioning, WIFI and the equipment located inside Unit 5 “THE OLD JOINERY STUDIO LTD” Please note that no tables and chairs are provided inside the studio. These must be supplied by you, The Renter(s) if needed. The rent does include the use of the Tin Shed (communal area) and male and female toilet facilities. Unit 5 is allocated 9 parking spaces between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, further parking spaces are allowed after those hours, but this must be agreed before booking.
ARRIVE AND LEAVE ON TIME:
The lease shall start and end as set out in the Agreement. Set-up and clean-down time, time using the communal area and time taking up using the parking spaces must take place during hours set out in the Agreement, unless otherwise agreed. Other Renter’s will be using this space before and after you.
TIME/DAY OF USE:
You, The Renter have agreed to use the studio on the dates detailed on your booking confirmation.
Your payment will be made to The Old Joinery Studio Ltd. Confirmation of your booking and payment will be sent to you via email. The Old Joinery Studio Ltd has the right to cancel your booking and refund you if your business/service does not fit in with the studio’s culture. Please see below examples of services allowed at the studio. Please enquire first if you are unsure whether your services would be an appropriate fit at The Old Joinery Studio. Email Josh on email@example.com
STUDIO CULTURE. THE FOLLOWING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING, ARE EXAMPLES OF SUITABLE SERVICES/BUSINESSES THAT CAN BE HELD AT THE STUDIO:
Fitness and well-being classes (yoga, pilates, circuit/ HIIT training, group personal training, dance, embodiment, meditation, sound healing), Creative workshops (life-drawing, painting, weaving, photography, textiles, exhibitions), other group sessions (group therapy, life coaching, scouts/guides).
TERMINATION OF LEASE/REFUND:
If you, The Renter(s) are unable to run your event please give a 14-day notice. Within 14-days bookings at The Old Joinery Studio are non-refundable.
BE RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS. PLEASE…
- Keep the event or session contained within the studio
- Music may be played but at a respectable volume
- Maintain adult supervision of minors at all times
- Clean up rubbish/mess or other items on premises prior to leaving. Use the recycling bins provided in the carpark where possible
- The “Tin Shed”, toilets and carpark are a communal space used by all site Units. Be mindful of other users and leave the area how you found it.
- Dogs are allowed on site but must be under supervision at all times
STUDIO & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIED:
The Studio agrees to provide the studio in good working order but makes no special guarantees as to said studios functionality or suitability to The Renter’s purposes. The Renter is entitled to use the entire studio, including yoga/gym equipment, WIFI, music system, any furniture in the studio at the time of rental. The Studio is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the use, such as power outages, weather, emergencies, or Acts of God. The Renter agrees to return all equipment, studio, and furniture in the condition it was provided and to immediately notify the Studio of any damage, failure, or change in equipment provided.
DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, OR STUDIO:
The Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment, furniture, or studio that Renter damages within 3 business days. In the event that The Renter’s employees, The Renter’s contractors, The Renter’s clients, or any and all The Renter’s visitors damage any equipment or studio, The Renter agrees to pay for any repairs or replacements necessary within 3 business days. There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
THE RENTER(S) AGREES TO LEAVE THE STUDIO IN THE CONDITION IT WAS FOUND, OR A £50 CLEANING FEE WILL BE INVOICED.
THE RENTER(S) MUST TURN OFF THE HEATING/AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT BEFORE LEAVING. IF THE UNIT IS LEFT ON THERE WILL BE A £50 CHARGE.
The Renter agrees that the Studio holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by use of rental items to The Renter or any third party. The Renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury. If any accident involving the Studio’s rental items has occurred while it is in The Renter’s possession, The Renter shall make the Studio aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses, if applicable.
The Studio will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents to the Renter, Renter’s employees, Renter’s contractors, Renter’s clients, or any and all Renter’s visitors that occur within or outside the studio premises.
INSURANCE AND LICENCES:
The hirer is responsible for providing relevant insurance documents to activity, along with music licences and other licences/documentation where required.
Classes, Sessions and Events
“I” (the user) accept the following terms and conditions for the online and in person “Yoga and Personal Training Exercises” (yoga classes, mindfulness meditation/breathing exercises and relevant physical training exercises) to be provided by “TOJ Studio”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I hereby hold harmless, indemnify, and irrevocably release The Old Joinery Studio from all claims, demands, and causes of action, related to my participation in the Exercises, which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have.
- I agree to abide by instructions as given to me by The Old Joinery Studio for the Exercises.
- I acknowledge that participation in any Exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk and warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Exercises.
- I understand that I am to receive instruction in Exercises, Mindfulness and theory only. The Old Joinery Studio shall not provide any other advice, training or medical assistance.
- The Exercises at The Old Joinery Studio are not intended for anyone under the age of 16. If you are 16 and 17 years of age, you may only access and/or use any The Old Joinery Studio services with the approval of your parent or guardian.
- I agree that the foregoing assumption of risk, release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- I hereby grant permission to The Old Joinery Studio to photograph and record video of my image or likeness and to edit such photographs and videos for any use, including web-based publications and other digital media, without payment or other consideration. I understand that all photos and videos will become the exclusive property of The Old Joinery Studio.
- I agree that I will not record, make video or sound recordings, or take photographs of the Exercises or sessions without The Old Joinery Studio prior written consent which The Old Joinery Studio may withhold in its sole discretion.
- I agree that I will not display, stream, broadcast or transmit the Exercises/Session or allow other persons other than myself to participate, watch or view the Exercises.